Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sore mouth hardly any stitching :(

I went to the dentist last week to get a cavity filled. My mouth is still quite sore so I have not stitched much. I did pull out the below WIPS and tried to give them some much needed love. The first one is hoot owl from the Just cross stitch Halloween issue 2014 I love owls they are very cute :)
My next one that I pulled out is Hodgepodge Stockings from Cross stitch and needlework magazine winter 2015. This one is on brown perforated paper. I like working with the paper however you have to be careful with it as I find that it tends to bend quite easily. I am happy with my progress so far and I believe that the next time it comes up in my rotation it will be a finish.
My last one that I picked out was five seasons of quilts by Ursula Michael. I am working on the Summer quilt. I love quilts and I wish that I could put one together. Maybe later when I have more time I will try and learn how to make one.

2 comments:

  1. The owl is the cutest! I have the Five Seasons of Quilts in my to be kitted pile. Yours is looking good so far and can't wait to watch your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your WIPs are lovely. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)