Friday, July 1, 2016

I am back! Happy Canada Day :)

Please forgive me :) I have not been feeling well the past couple of weeks and I barley had any energy. The stitching was low but I did manage to get a few stitches in. I am feeling a bit better than before. I slept alot last night. Today is the day where I need to get some stuff done. My dear Son is kinda upset because he has to entertain himself. I find that he has a hard time to do that. He becomes bored easily. His dad is taking a quick nap after working on the roof all morning with his friend. i am going to run and take him out for some Canada day celebrations. Below is my current project. I decided to dedicate 2 days to one project. That will allow me more time to put more stitches in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)