Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Some amazing websites and blogs that are worth mentioning.

So while I was waiting for my migraine to ease off, I decided to surf around since I don't have the concentration to stitch.  I love searching for free patterns and look at new charts.

free cross stitch patterns

This next blog is pretty awesome.  I went there to find this free pattern that I hear about and found so much more.  I have made this pattern one of my maynia starts.  The quote is very special to me as I have dealt with depression and anxiety.  In my darkest moments I have had a few thoughts about it but I could not ever do it to my family.  It would have hurt my family deeply.  The below link belongs to a blog called stitching the night away.  The creator of the blog encourages everyone to share the link and post the finished product.  It is a great way to raise awareness to a serious issue.


http://www.stitchingthenightaway.com/9493/suicide-prevention-week-this-story-isnt-over-yet-free-cross-stitch-pattern/

I hope that you all are having a great nite, happy stitching everyone :)😄😄

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I deal with depression and there are times when I have thought about it but I can't do that to my daughter. She is what keeps me here on earth. Saw your post on Stitch Maynia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in a visit. I am happy that the link has helped you :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for mentioning my site and sharing the suicide prevention pattern info ~ much love and happy stitching <3

    ReplyDelete

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)