Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A quick update


I hope that everyone is doing well. I am just getting over a bad cold and have not done a flosstube for 2 weeks. I had great plans to show my manyia plans but just did not have the energy to talk. Lol. I have managed to start the projects that I picked out. I will update and show pics in my next post.  I have been having a lot of fun doing them. I decided to just work on each project for one day and then put them in rotation. 

Work is going good and the weather is getting nice. School is almost done so I am not sure how much stitching that I will be able to get donethis summer but hoping I can still get some stitching in. I loved going to our camp in the woods. It is so quiet and perfect to stitch although in early July sitting outside is not recommended due to the damn black flies. Lol 

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)