Sunday, June 5, 2016

Too many WIPS?

Is it possible to have too many wips? I have been thinking that this week. I barely had any time to stitch this past week. I have 102 current projects to do. That is the most that I have ever had. Half of those are small projects. I am working on my first mirabilla which is called Sabrina. So I have been thinking that I am going to work on 5 projects a week plus my 3 small projects that I carry around with me. At the end of the week I will then put those 5 away and then pull out 5 more. I was thinking that with the amount of time that I can get to stitch that it would make more sense to do a weekly rotation rather than a daily one where some days I could barely get 50 stitches on one pattern. I like to at least see some progress on my projects it motivates me to keep moving. So I will see how I do with this week. Thanks for stopping in. Happy stitching 🌅🌅

2 comments:

  1. Well they say you can't have too many WIPs. You can have as many as long as they don't drive you crazy..ha ha
    I'm one at a time stitcher,the maximum number of WIPs I had once was 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a one at a time stitcher but there are so many cute projects that I could not resist :)

    ReplyDelete

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)