Saturday, May 21, 2016

Not cross stitch related but my obsession with planners

So excited Michaels has a new planner line which look really awesome and lots of fun. I am just waiting for a good coupon and I will pick up the different colours.  I love to switch my planners just I switch out my purse. Lol  I have a small haul to share and I also picked up a new notebook for my next bullet journal. I found the notebook at chapters.   I love planners and washi tape just everything. I love the idea of planning and putting my thoughts on paper.  I have been using my current bullet journal since January. I have gone through a lot of planning systems but when I stared the bullet journal I became obsessed. I love that you can customize the planner to fit your needs. You don't need a fancy book you can use whatever you like. It has really kept me on top of everything. I really don't know what I would do without my planner. It is truly my brain. 😀😀😀😀😀😀



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)