Sunday, May 29, 2016

My current WIPS

 The above WIP is decorated for Christmas. Cross stitch and needlework magazine designer is Cathy Bussi. Holiday 2015. I have decided to stitch it on 14 count light blue Aida.
This WIP is count 

This WIP is count your blessings by Cathy Bussi cross stitch and needlework magazine. July 2010. I am going to stitch this one on 14 count Aida. I love the design and a think that it is really sweet and. A great reminder on days when things are not going so well for me. 

Not cross stitch but my husband bought me these 2 cute little fellows.  I plan on expanding my family :) 


This one is being done by many of you.  It is the Frosted Pumpkin passport stitch along.  A new design comes out each month on the first  I am of course behind but it's not a race and I am enjoying the ride.  
Please visit their page below.  They have so many cute and fun stitches to work on :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)