Monday, September 19, 2016

What I am working on from my new haul of magazines.

I am going to do this in 3 separate posts.  The first one is from the Cross stitch and needlework magazine September 2012 issue.  I found these on the website called Herrschners.  I will link the site below.

https://www.herrschners.ca/

I will be having lots and lots of fun :)   I will post pictures as I add them to my rotation.  I dont have the time to sit down and kit them all before I start them so what I have decided to do is add them on my x stitch app, they will be in alphabetical order and then as they come up I will prepare the fabric.  There may be a few exceptions as I am eager to start a couple of them.  I will show more on that later on.  This magazine was well worth the $4 plus the shipping, for the 3 magazines it was a little over $20 CAD.  It was a great score.  I plan on ordering a few more soon.  Happy Stitching everyone :) 












1 comment:

New Floss tube video is up :)

Flosstube time :)